Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Lotus Domino Notes Visio Stencil

I've searched all over the internet and have yet to find a good Lotus Domino or Lotus Notes Visio Stencil for use in diagrams and slidedecks. I created this for personal use and am sharing it for the same. It is not perfect and won't be supported but I think you will find it is pretty useful. It will work with Microsoft Visio 2007 & 2010, just copy it to your My Documents\My Stencil folder for it to be displayed in your Visio program.

Link to download:
Lotus Domino Notes Visio Stencil VSS

1 comment:

Hill said...

Thanks for every other informative website. Where else could I am getting that type of information written in such an ideal method? I have a undertaking that I’m simply now running on, and I have been on the look out for such information.

digital brief course